Waveform Data Resources
What's shaking? View seismic traces online
NOTE : The Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) is undergoing equipment upgrades over the next few years. The seimograms from some stations may not be viewable on the web although we continue to acquire and process data from them. Visit Earthquake Monitoring Network Upgrade Blog to read about some of the activities.
- The National WaveForm Archive contains digital waveform data acquired since 1975. Online data access services include:
- Automatic Data Request Manager (AutoDRM) - system for retrieving continuous waveform data from the archive
- Event Archive - time-segmented waveforms associated with seismic events
- Strong Motion Data Sets - Processed numerical acceleration, velocity, and displacement data from strong motion accelerograph deployments
- Infrasound Archive - access to waveforms from the Global infrasound event archive (GINA).
- Canadian National Data Centre
- Date modified: