Earthquakes Canada - Canada
22 April 14:44 PDT - a second, and larger (M5.3) earthquake has occurred off the west coast of Vancouver Island, ~190 km west of Port Alice. There have been no reports of damage, and none would be expected.
22 April 13:27 PDT: A M4.6 earthquake occurred off the northwest coast of Vancouver Island. There have been no reports of this earthquake being felt. No damage, no impacts expected.
- 2019-04-22: M=5.3 - 189 km W of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2019-04-22: M=4.6 - 166 km W of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2019-03-21: M=4.3 - 93 km WNW of Fort Good Hope, NT
- 2019-03-21: M=4.5 - 92 km WNW of Fort Good Hope, NT
- 2019-03-18: M=1.8 - Blast - 6 km ENE of Sudbury, ON
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Canada (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: