18 Aug 21:27 PDT: A magnitude 2.9 earthquake was reported in the BC interior west of Princeton. Felt by many at Tulameen, Coalmont, and Princeton BC Earthquake Report
17 Aug 20:44 AKDT: A magnitude 4.1 earthquake was reported 95 km WSW of Skagway, AK near the BC-AK border. Earthquake Report
14 Aug 16:58 EST a magnitude 3.3 earthquake has occurred approximately 16 km N of Buckingham, QC. More details here
- 2017-08-18: M=2.9 - 13 km WNW of Princeton, BC - felt
- 2017-08-17: M=4.1 - 95 km WSW of Skagway, AK
- 2017-08-14: M=3.3 - 16 km NNW of Buckingham, QC - felt
- 2017-08-09: M=4.3 - 141 km WNW of Masset, BC
- 2017-07-17: M=4.0 - 50 km WNW of Haines Junction, YT
Follow with the RSS feed:
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
- The map and list of recent earthquakes | RSS feed:
- View felt or significant earthquake reports for this region
Live seismogram viewer - See the shaking!
NOTICE: The Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) is undergoing equipment upgrades over the next few years. The seimograms from some stations may not be viewable on the web although we continue to acquire and process data from them. Visit Earthquake Monitoring Network Upgrade Blog to read about some of the activities.
- Seismograph stations in the region
- Search for earthquakes
- All about this region's earthquakes
- Regional links
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: