Automatic detection of seismic event: magnitude 4.1 - 13 Feb 14:53 PST - PORT HARDY, BC region
February 10, 16:02 PST: An offshore earthquake was reported 192 km west of Port Hardy, BC. Earthquake Report
January 16, 19:23 PST: An offshore earthquake was reported 178 km west of Port Hardy, BC. Earthquake Report
- 2019-02-13: M=4.1 - 188 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2019-02-10: M=4.3 - 195 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2019-02-08: M=3.6 - 3 km NW of Lively, ON
- 2019-02-06: M=2.9 - 13 km ENE of Sudbury, ON - felt
- 2019-02-03: M=2.7 - 16 km NE of Baie-Saint-Paul, QC - felt
Follow with the RSS feed:
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
- The map and list of recent earthquakes | RSS feed:
- View felt or significant earthquake reports for this region
Live seismogram viewer - See the shaking!
NOTICE: The Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) is undergoing equipment upgrades over the next few years. The seimograms from some stations may not be viewable on the web although we continue to acquire and process data from them. Visit Earthquake Monitoring Network Upgrade Blog to read about some of the activities.
- Seismograph stations in the region
- Search for earthquakes
- All about this region's earthquakes
- Regional links
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: